Dr. Truesdale loves helping people look and feel great through surgery. But what if you’re not ready for surgery? Or you want to maintain or amplify your look without any downtime? Or you want to make sure your self-care routine helps slow down the aging process? We’ve got you covered.
Read below to learn Dr. Truesdale’s favorite non-surgical options for:
- Preventing or reversing the signs of aging
- Restoring hair loss
- Tightening your skin to achieve youthful, glowing results
- Amplifying or contouring your facial features
Call or text 424-363-4112 to learn more about these solutions and to schedule an appointment. You might be surprised by how much we can do in a short, in-office procedure!
Prevent or Reverse the Signs of Aging & Reveal Your Best Skin
Want to prevent or reverse fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, and other signs of aging and skin damage?
- Skinbetter Science is my favorite skincare line to prevent premature skin aging from sun damage and improve skin quality. Check out Skinbetter products through my site or come in the office to sample and purchase in-store
- VI Peels are chemical peels to improve your skin tone, texture, and clarity and provide anti-aging benefits. Great for dark spots, acne scars, and pigmentation issues.
- BOTOX and DYSPORT are awesome options to treat wrinkles and help prevent future ones in areas like frown lines, crow’s feet, forehead, and lip lines
Dr. Truesdale’s patient after a VI Peel Chemical Peel
Restore Hair Loss
Want to restore hair loss, adjust your hairline, or improve hair volume?
- PRP (platelet-rich plasma) Therapy — PRP injections (from your own blood) can restore hair growth and volume. PRP accelerates the body’s natural production of collagen and elastin to promote healthy skin or hair.
- Hair Transplant — Hair transplantation is a surgical, in-office procedure to remove hair follicles from one part of the head to a bald or balding part to restore volume and provide coverage, with your own hair
- Hairline Lowering — A hairline lowering treatment will bring your hairline down your forehead in a natural way. This can be a great procedure for people whose hairline has been damaged by their hairstyles
Tighten, Lift and Contour
Want to tighten and tone your face or neck without surgery?
- Accutite can reduce saggy skin or excess fat in the face and neck.
- Facetite can reduce the bulkiness in your face and neck, contour your jowls, and tighten your skin, almost like a mini-facelift.
- Morpheus8 is a radiofrequency and microneedling device that can help improve the texture of your skin, reduce wrinkles, and improve contouring.
These procedures use state-of-the art technology to give the best results available without surgery. I did a lot of research to pick the best medical device for my patients and am excited to be one of select surgeons offering these procedures.
Amplify and Contour Your Facial Features
Want to bring out your best features, or make a non-permanent refinement with no down-time?
- Fillers are gel-like substances injected into the skin to soften facial lines and creases, add volume, or enhance facial contours. Fillers can help deliver fuller lips, a refined nose, more prominent cheekbones and chin, a brighter under-eye area, and fewer wrinkles in just a 30 minute appointment. No downtime, and results are immediate and can last 6 months to 2 years.
- BOTOX can improve your beautiful smile by reducing a “gummy smile” (the amount of upper gum shown when you smile)
- For before and afters: click here
To schedule an appointment, call or text 424-363-4112.