LIP LIFT IN BEVERLY HILLS
Enhance the look and fullness of your lips with a short, in-office lip lift surgery – $500 off for a limited time only
LIP LIFT IN BEVERLY HILLS
Enhance the look and fullness of your lips with a short, in-office lip lift surgery
Schedule today and save $500
What Is A Lip Lift?
A lip lift is an in-office surgical procedure that enhances the look and fullness of the lips. A lip lift can shorten the distance between the nose and the upper lip to give a more rejuvenated appearance. A lip lift can also increase the amount of upper lip that is shown to provide enhanced volume and “red show” for patients with thin lips.
Who Is A Candidate For A Lip Lift?
A lip lift can be an appropriate solution for a man or woman of any age who wants a more permanent solution to improve lip fullness and shape. Older patients often appreciate the anti-aging effects of a surgical lip lift.
What Are The Benefits Of A Lip Lift?
The upper lip tends to lengthen with gravity as we age. This can lead to the upper lip rolling inward, giving the appearance of a thinner upper lip. The upper lip can also start to pull downward, a sign of aging. A lip lift literally “lifts” the upper lip to restore a youthful appearance.
Fuller and more shapely lips
Sometimes lips look thin just because the upper lip is turned inward. A lip lift can put the upper lip in the perfect position to increase the amount of “red show” and make your lips look fuller.
The results of a surgical lip lift are permaneFnt! A lip lift can be a great option if you’d like a permanent solution versus ongoing treatments for lip fillers. Dr. Truesdale is an expert in lip fillers and can provide a beautiful, natural result non-surgically, but all fillers require periodic injections in order to keep the desired effect.
Why Choose Truesdale Facial Plastic Surgery For Your Beverly Hills Lip Lift?
Dr. Truesdale, a board certified surgeon, can efficiently perform a lip lift you are awake but with the treatment area comfortably numb. He delivers a natural-looking solution for a rejuvenated lower face, fuller lips, and minimal scarring.
Some patients are not good candidates for lip fillers, or are tired of the ongoing maintenance of filler appointments. A lip lift can make lips look more volumized, youthful, and more shapely without causing an overfilled look or making lips too projected.
Lip Lift Before And After Photos
Why is Dr. Truesdale the Best Surgeon for a
What Is The Process To Get A Beverly Hills Lip Lift with Dr. Truesdale?
1. Consultation / Preparation
- The first step in the journey is a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Truesdale. During that time, you will share your goals, he will evaluate your face, and provide his expert opinion on the best treatment plan and surgical approach. Expectations, results, methods, and risks will all be discussed. Dr. Truesdale will take the time to make sure you understand the plan and feel fully informed and comfortable with the surgical plan.
- You will then meet with the Practice Manager to discuss scheduling, cost and the payment plan, and your pre-operative instructions. We can schedule you for surgery as soon as you pay the $1000 surgical deposit. Oftentimes, surgery can be scheduled within the next few weeks!
- During the consultation, Dr. Truesdale will discuss preparing for your procedure. Detailed information with pre-operative instructions, benefits, and risks, will also be shared electronically so you have the opportunity to review in detail and can prepare any additional questions for Dr. Truesdale or the team.
- As with any surgery, there are certain medications, vitamins, and herbs that should be avoided in the 2 weeks prior to surgery. Some of these items can cause you to bleed more than normal, or may otherwise interact with the surgery process.
3. Day-of Procedure
- Surgery will take place at an accredited operating room in Beverly Hills. Our Practice Manager, Maria, will provide you with detailed location information and pre-op instructions for the day-of surgery.
- The length of surgery varies based on each patient’s situation and goals. A lip lift typically takes about two hours to complete.
- Dr. Truesdale typically performs a lip lift while the patient is awake if it is the only procedure that day. Local anesthesia will be used to numb the procedure area. It can be combined with other procedures as part of the surgical plan.
4. Post-Operative / Recovery
- Dr. Truesdale will provide detailed information on how to promote the most effective and comfortable healing process.
- Most patients experience more discomfort than pain. Use pain medication as directed or needed, and follow all of Dr. Truesdale’s post-operative instructions.
- Patients who work from home may be able to return to work the next day. Patients who work in an office setting may want to wait a few days after swelling subsides.
- You will likely experience mild bruising and swelling for a few weeks.
5. Extended Healing
- Avoid strenuous activities for three weeks.
- Do not wear glasses or earrings for three weeks.
- Bruising and swelling will continue to reside over time.
- Full healing may take up to four to six weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW LONG DO LIP LIFTS LAST?
The results of a surgical lip lift are permanent. Your lips and overall face will continue to mature, so normal aging changes should be expected, but you’ll always age more gracefully than if you had not had the procedure.
DO LIP LIFTS LOOK NATURAL?
Yes – by taking the right amount of skin
IS A LIP LIFT PAINFUL?
Minimal pain. Go back to work the next day if wearing a mask. More significant swelling for 2-3 weeks, majority of swelling gone by 3 months
IS ANESTHESIA REQUIRED FOR A LIP LIFT?
If a lip lift is your only procedure that day, it can easily be performed using just local anesthesia, much like a dental operation. In cases where the lip lift is being combined with procedures that require deeper anesthesia, then the lip lift would be performed under deeper anesthesia as part of the overall surgical plan.
WHAT ARE THE RISKS OF A SURGICAL LIP LIFT?
Because a lip lift is a surgical procedure, there are some risks involved. For most people, the risk is minimal, especially when the procedure is performed by a specialized facial plastic surgeon such as Dr. Truesdale.
HOW MUCH DOES A LIP LIFT COST?
The cost of this surgery can vary based on the patient’s situation, including if it is a revision surgery and if this surgery will be combined with other surgeries or treatments. The total cost may include the surgeon’s fee, operating room fees, and anesthesia fees (if applicable). At Truesdale Facial Plastic Surgery, we believe the surgeon’s philosophy and experience, and your comfort with him are just as important as the final cost of the surgery. Call today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Truesdale and start the process. We can provide an approximate range for this procedure over the phone. Our practice manager will confirm the pricing for you after your consultation. All surgical quotes are valued for 60 days.
IS FINANCING AVAILABLE?
Dr. Truesdale is an amazing guy, and does exceptional work. My upper lip lift was quick, virtually painless, and the results are fantastic
I am over the moon excited about my results. I feel more confident than I have ever before about my appearance.
From my first consult through my follow up, I was met by Dr. Truesdale and his staff with professionalism and a level of care that exceeded my expectations. Oh, and the results were wonderful!
Surgeon Dr. Truesdale is not only a surgeon but a true facial artist. I had searched several facial surgeons, however, I didn’t feel confident in those surgeons that came up. One year later, I search again and Dr. Truesdale’s surgical results come up and I am so happy I found him. My lip lift could not have looked any better! I highly recommend him. He is not only nice, professional but also, he really knows what will work for you to have a natural look and appearance. And his assistant manager Maria and office crew are also awesome! Thank you Dr Truesdale!