NECK LIPOSUCTION IN BEVERLY HILLS
Achieve a crisp jawline and significantly reduce your double chin with a short neck liposuction procedure
Schedule today and save $500
NECK LIPOSUCTION IN BEVERLY HILLS
Dr. Truesdale Uses an Advanced Necklipo Technique to Give His Patients the Best, Longest-Lasting, Most Natural-Looking Results
Schedule today and save $500
What is neck liposuction?
Neck liposuction, also known as submental or “double chin” liposuction, removes fat in the neck and under the chin to reveal a sharper jawline and chin. It can be combined with other procedures to also treat sagging skin for a more youthful appearance or an even more dramatic result. The procedure is quick, and Dr. Truesdale specializes in neck liposuction under local anesthesia (without sedation or general anesthesia.)
Who Is A Candidate For Neck Liposuction?
Neck liposuction is best for patients with good skin elasticity who have good bone structure and a moderate amount of fat in the neck and under the chin. Patients who have lost skin elasticity (e.g., have loose, sagging, or wrinkled skin) due to aging, weight gain or other factors may find a neck lift or other surgical solution to be a better option. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Truesdale for his expert evaluation on the best option for you.
What are the benefits of neck liposuction?
Better defined chin and jawline
Reduced neck fullness
Achieve A Sharper Jawline In One Hour At Truesdale Facial Plastic Surgery
Dr. Truesdale offers a number of single and combination treatments to produce a sharper jawline, including:
Facetite or Accutite
Selected Neck Liposuction Before And After Photos
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW LONG DOES NECK LIPOSUCTION LAST?
CAN LIPOSUCTION GET RID OF NECK FAT?
WHAT ARE THE RISKS / SIDE EFFECTS OF NECK LIPOSUCTION?
HOW MUCH DOES A NECK LIPOSUCTION COST?
IS FINANCING AVAILABLE?
Yes! Dr. Truesdale partners with four trusted financing institutions. We accept all major credit / debit cards, cash, or offer 0% interest patient financing:
- PATIENTFI (Preferred)
- CARE CREDIT
Visit our Financing page for more information and to apply in 5-10 minutes.
What Is The Process To Get A Beverly Hills Neck Liposuction At Truesdale Facial Plastic Surgery?
1. Consultation / Preparation
- The first step in the journey is a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Truesdale. During that time, you will share your goals, he will evaluate your face, and provide his expert opinion on the best treatment plan and surgical approach. Expectations, results, methods, and risks will all be discussed. Dr. Truesdale will take the time to make sure you understand the plan and feel fully informed and comfortable with the surgical plan.
- You will then meet with the Practice Manager to discuss scheduling, cost and the payment plan, and your pre-operative instructions. We can schedule you for surgery as soon as you pay the $1000 surgical deposit. Oftentimes, surgery can be scheduled within the next few weeks!
- During the consultation, Dr. Truesdale will discuss preparing for your procedure. Detailed information with pre-operative instructions, benefits, and risks, will also be shared electronically so you have the opportunity to review in detail and can prepare any additional questions for Dr. Truesdale or the team.
- As with any surgery, there are certain medications, vitamins, and herbs that should be avoided in the 2 weeks prior to surgery. Some of these items can cause you to bleed more than normal, or may otherwise interact with the surgery process.
3. Day-of Procedure
- Our Practice Manager, Maria, will provide you with detailed location information and pre-op instructions for the day-of surgery.
- The length of surgery varies based on each patient’s situation and goals. Neck liposuction typically takes about one hour.
- Neck liposuction is a fairly comfortable procedure and is usually done while the patient is awake, with the procedure area comfortably numb.
4. Post-Operative / Recovery
- Dr. Truesdale will provide detailed information on how to promote the most effective and comfortable healing process.
- Most patients experience more discomfort than pain. Use pain medication as directed or needed, and follow all of Dr. Truesdale’s post-operative instructions.
- Wear a neck wrap continuously for the first three days and as much as possible after day three.
- Patients who work from home can work in about 3 days (sometimes less). Patients who work outside of the home can plan to go back to work in about one week.
- You will need to wear a neck wrap for 10 days.
- You will likely experience mild bruising and swelling for a few. weeks. Using a cold compress will help with the healing process.
- Rest and sleep on your back, with your head elevated.
5. Extended Healing
- Avoid strenuous activities for three weeks.
- Bruising and swelling will continue to reside over time.
- Full healing may take up to four months.
Why Choose Truesdale Facial Plastic Surgery For Your Beverly Hills Neck Liposuction?
Dr. Truesdale takes an individualized approach with each patient to sculpt their neck in the optimal way for their face shape and beauty ideals. Dr. Truesdale knows how to be aggressive with fat removal without introducing unnecessary risk. Unlike many surgeons, Dr. Truesdale doesn’t just take out fat under the chin. Instead, he takes out fat from all under the neck to truly etch out the jaw bone and create a crisp jawline.
Why is Dr. Truesdale the Premier Neck Liposuction Surgeon?
Dr. Carl M. Truesdale is a Board Certified, fellowship-trained facial plastic surgeon. His advanced knowledge of facial anatomy and artist’s eye enables Dr. Truesdale to deliver natural-looking results through surgical and non-surgical facial procedures that contour and rejuvenate his patients’ appearance. His specialties include neck / double-chin (submental) liposuction, deep plane facelift, rhinoplasty, neck lift, buccal fat removal, blepharoplasty (undereye and eyelid surgery), and chin augmentation.
Life-long passions for medicine, culture and art led him to double major in Biology and Spanish at Morehouse College in Atlanta, where he graduated summa cum laude. He then earned his M.D. at the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, one of the top three medical schools in the United States. Dr. Truesdale completed five years of specialized surgical training in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at the top-ranked University of Michigan. He then sub-specialized in facial plastic surgery, and completed a facial plastic surgery fellowship in Beverly Hills, CA. He is experienced in all of the latest surgical and non-surgical facial procedures and has served thousands of patients to help them look and feel their best. Additionally, Dr. Truesdale is proud to have one of the most diverse patient populations of all facial plastic surgeons.
Dr. Truesdale is an active member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery and has authored and presented multiple peer-reviewed papers at national meetings.