NECK LIPOSUCTION IN BEVERLY HILLS
Achieve a crisp jawline and significantly reduce your double chin with a short neck liposuction procedure
NECK LIPOSUCTION IN BEVERLY HILLS
Dr. Truesdale Uses an Advanced Necklipo Technique to Give His Patients the Best, Longest-Lasting, Most Natural-Looking Results
What is neck liposuction?
Neck liposuction, also known as submental or “double chin” liposuction, removes fat in the neck and under the chin to reveal a sharper jawline and chin. It can be combined with other procedures to also treat sagging skin for a more youthful appearance or an even more dramatic result. The procedure is quick, and Dr. Truesdale specializes in neck liposuction under local anesthesia (without sedation or general anesthesia.)
Who Is A Candidate For Neck Liposuction?
Neck liposuction is best for patients with good skin elasticity who have good bone structure and a moderate amount of fat in the neck and under the chin. Patients who have lost skin elasticity (e.g., have loose, sagging, or wrinkled skin) due to aging, weight gain or other factors may find a neck lift or other surgical solution to be a better option. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Truesdale for his expert evaluation on the best option for you.
What are the benefits of neck liposuction?
Better defined chin and jawline
Reduced neck fullness
Achieve A Sharper Jawline In One Hour At Truesdale Facial Plastic Surgery
Dr. Truesdale offers a number of single and combination treatments to produce a sharper jawline, including:
Facetite or Accutite
Selected Neck Liposuction Before And After Photos
What Is The Process To Get A Beverly Hills Neck Liposuction At Truesdale Facial Plastic Surgery?
1. Consultation / Preparation
- The first step in the journey is a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Truesdale. During that time, you will share your goals, he will evaluate your face, and provide his expert opinion on the best treatment plan and surgical approach. Expectations, results, methods, and risks will all be discussed. Dr. Truesdale will take the time to make sure you understand the plan and feel fully informed and comfortable with the surgical plan.
- You will then meet with the Practice Manager to discuss scheduling, cost and the payment plan, and your pre-operative instructions. We can schedule you for surgery as soon as you pay the $1000 surgical deposit. Oftentimes, surgery can be scheduled within the next few weeks!
- During the consultation, Dr. Truesdale will discuss preparing for your procedure. Detailed information with pre-operative instructions, benefits, and risks, will also be shared electronically so you have the opportunity to review in detail and can prepare any additional questions for Dr. Truesdale or the team.
- As with any surgery, there are certain medications, vitamins, and herbs that should be avoided in the 2 weeks prior to surgery. Some of these items can cause you to bleed more than normal, or may otherwise interact with the surgery process.
3. Day-of Procedure
- Our Practice Manager, Maria, will provide you with detailed location information and pre-op instructions for the day-of surgery.
- The length of surgery varies based on each patient’s situation and goals. Neck liposuction typically takes about one hour.
- Neck liposuction is a fairly comfortable procedure and is usually done while the patient is awake, with the procedure area comfortably numb.
4. Post-Operative / Recovery
- Dr. Truesdale will provide detailed information on how to promote the most effective and comfortable healing process.
- Most patients experience more discomfort than pain. Use pain medication as directed or needed, and follow all of Dr. Truesdale’s post-operative instructions.
- Wear a neck wrap continuously for the first three days and as much as possible after day three.
- Patients who work from home can work in about 3 days (sometimes less). Patients who work outside of the home can plan to go back to work in about one week.
- You will need to wear a neck wrap for 10 days.
- You will likely experience mild bruising and swelling for a few. weeks. Using a cold compress will help with the healing process.
- Rest and sleep on your back, with your head elevated.
5. Extended Healing
- Avoid strenuous activities for three weeks.
- Bruising and swelling will continue to reside over time.
- Full healing may take up to four months.
Frequently Asked Questions