Dr. Truesdale and the team will be with you every step of the way – from scheduling your appointment, to the day of your first treatment, and to support your ongoing approach to looking your best.
Prepare for Your Appointment
- Dr. Truesdale offers a wide variety of non-surgical solutions to help you achieve your aesthetic goals, such as Fillers, Botox, PRP injections, and RF-microneedling.
- It’s no problem if you don’t know exactly what you’d like to get done, and you certainly don’t need to come prepared with the brand or type of treatment you’d like. After you share your goals, Dr. Truesdale will offer his expert suggestion on the best non-surgical solution for you. If you’re open to surgery, you can also schedule a surgical consult to dive deeper into your full set of options.
- For most non-surgical procedures, there is no need to schedule a separate appointment for a consultation. Dr. Truesdale will give a short but informative consultation prior to the procedure, so that you can learn about the procedure and be treated in one 30 minute or 1 hour appointment!
Preparing for Specific Procedures:
- If you are scheduled for Fillers
- Do not take aspirin (ASA, Excedrin) or anti-inflammatory medications (Motrin, Ibuprofen, Advil, Excedrin, Naproxen,Anacin,etc) for one week prior. These medications can cause increased bruising and bleeding. Tylenol is fine to take. Try to avoid alcohol, as well as anti-aging topical products, and hair removal procedures for two days prior to your appointment.
- If you are scheduled for Botox or Dysport
- Do not take aspirin (ASA, Excedrin) or anti-inflammatory medications (Motrin, Ibuprofen, Advil, Excedrin, Naproxen,Anacin,etc) for one week prior. These medications can cause increased bruising and bleeding. Tylenol is fine to take.
- Ideally do not drink alcohol for one week prior, as it can increase the chance of bruising
Get an Expert Treatment by Dr. Truesdale
- During your appointment you will share your goals, and Dr. Truesdale will evaluate your face, and provide his expert opinion on the best treatment plan.
- Expectations, results, methods, and risks will all be discussed.
- Dr. Truesdale will take the time to make sure you understand the plan and feel fully informed and comfortable with the treatment plan.
- After the short consultation, Dr. Truesdale will perform the treatment.
- Most appointments are 30 minutes to 1 hour, depending on your treatment.
Heal and Reveal Your Results
- Dr. Truesdale will discuss the healing process so you know when you can expect to see the full effect of the treatment.
- Healing and recovery will vary based on the treatment.
- Many non-surgical treatments have little to no downtime, but may cause temporary bruising, redness, or swelling.
- Explore our website or call our office for more information on specific treatments.
Keep Looking and Feeling Your Best
- Some non-surgical treatments have long-lasting results, others require multiple sessions or maintenance treatments.
- Dr. Truesdale has many patients who see him on a periodic basis to keep the results of their treatment looking fresh!
- Additionally, the right skin care regime can amplify your results.
- Dr. Truesdale can discuss your perfect maintenance plan during the appointment.